Friday, November 23, 2007

The Virtual Sandbox


Sandbox Sculpture
Originally uploaded by Chip Poutine

To further my wiki knowledge, I got into the virtual sandbox today and added a link to my blog on the Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki.

I have to admit that it took a few tries for me to get the link on the site. Firefox crashed on me the first time through. On my second attempt, I didn't quite get how to do it and I added the text manually on the site and then connected to the link - the result was that only my text showed up, with no link.

The third time was the charm, and it was so easy that even I could do it. I easily edited my previous attempt, and added the link to the "Favorite Blogs." The trick was to only add the text and link through the box that comes up when you click on the "insert/edit link" button, and then of course click "save", which I almost forgot to do.

No comments: