Friday, November 23, 2007

Thing 19: The Web 2.0 Awards List


The Treble Trophies
Originally uploaded by darkdevil2222

For this exercise, I took a look at some of the sites from the Web 2.0 awards list: http://www.seomoz.org/web2.0/#cat_43

I have been getting emails from my husband about joining his LinkedIn network, and frankly I didn't know why he kept pestering me. Don't we connect enough at home? So I joined LinkedIn and I'll see how that goes. Will anyone besides my husband want to be in my network?

I also looked at zillow, which troubles me a little bit. I do see the value in knowing how much your home is worth. But does everyone who knows your address need to have that information so readily at their fingertips? At least in the old days, you had to be beyond mildly curious to make a trek to dig up some records. I know the values are not absolute, but still...

No comments: