Monday, November 26, 2007

Podcasts

Today I took a look at podcasts. Of course I knew about podcasting, but this exercise enabled me to learn more about what is out there as well as resources to locate and use what I want. I also went to several library web sites to see what others are doing with podcasts.

As part of Thing 21, I was supposed to pull an RSS feed into my Bloglines account. For some reason, Bloglines does not like me and I never received the verification email from them. I tried a second time today, but still did not get the needed email. I did put the RSS feed for wamu.org's community minute on to my Yahoo! account though, but I was surprised to see that most of the available podcasts were weeks old - kind of diminishes the impact of having immediate availability.

Last but not least, I visited the itunes site, so I have some ideas on where to go to put things on my new MP3 player.

No comments: