Friday, November 23, 2007

About this blog


Dr. Seuss National Memorial 8
Originally uploaded by weye.org

Hello. My name is Andrea and I work at Howard County Library. Howard County Library, as well as other Maryland Libraries, has a very cool initiative for its employees, called "23 Things." The purpose of 23 Things is to encourage us to learn about new and emerging technologies and to blog about our experiences. For anyone who is interested, here is a link to 23 Things (maybe you can learn something too!): http://marylandlibrarieslearning2.blogspot.com/

Initially, I thought that perhaps one poor soul who had made a seriously wrong turn on the internet would stumble upon this blog. Though I am fuzzy on the details, somehow it is now appearing on the list of Howard County Bloggers. So I thought I would properly introduce myself and tell you what I am doing here.

The Library has a November 26 deadline to complete 23 Things, so you can watch as I attempt a sprint-like finish of the marathon. Maybe someone will have a bottle of water for me at the end.

To learn more about Howard County Library: http://www.hclibrary.org/

No comments: