Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Virtual Me


WONDER WOMAN The Complete History
Originally uploaded by brancusi7

For thing 10, I created not 1, but 2 avatars. After I created the first one, I had to fill out some information about myself, including my email address. The avatar was supposed to be emailed to me, which never happened. The second avatar is up on my Yahoo! account. I am going to try to include it here, but I am not sure what will happen. So I am also including a pic of my childhood hero, Wonder Woman - just in case. Is that TMI?

I found this exercise milding entertaining, but not very relevant to my daily life. I couldn't help but think of Dwight Shrute from The Office, flying in Second Life. Not sure I want to go there...

http://lookup.avatars.yahoo.com/images?yid=lukkykatt&size=medium&type=jpg&pty=0

No comments: